Sai Baba of Shirdi is devoted as the god of all and for all. Shirdi is a town in North Maharashtra and considered to be a sacred place for Muslims and Hindus. Sai Baba is the only god, worshipped by all religious people, including orthodox Zoroastrians and Christians.
Childhood of Shirdi Sai Baba
Sai Baba was born in a Brahmin family of Patri which is located in the Nizam state of British India. Due to some reasons, his family handed over him to a fakir baba. Sai Baba only revealed these words in his last days. However, the birth of Sai Baba is still unknown, and there are a lot of communities who claims that he was born in their community and belonged to their community. However, everyone failed to show any proof related to it.
The religious view of Shirdi Sai Baba
Baba was entirely opposed to Hinduism, Muslin, Orthodoxy, and Christianity. According to him, ordinary life is the best life where he asked his devotees to chant holy words, the name of the god, and to read their respective holy books.
Facts related to Shirdi Sai Baba
As A Unique Doctor,
- Once upon a time, an old lady, who was suffering from severe eye pain came to Shirdi with her husband. According to her, many doctors have examined her condition, but could not help her. Her husband used to take her near the Samadhi of Sai Baba. Within a year, her pain went, and as a devotee, she offered an embroidered shawl to the palanquin of Baba.
- Same time, an old man wanted to visit Shirdi to meet Sai Baba, but due to his son’s busy schedule, he was unable to go. He lost his sight due to his growing age. In spite of this, he asked his grandson to accompany him to Shirdi. So, when he visited Shirdi, he said to Sai Baba “Baba, I am Sorry, I Can’t See You As I am Blind” to which Sai Nath said – “You will be able to see.” In the meantime, Sai Baba passed his both the hands over the eyes of the old man. Just after that, he got his sight restored, and his blindness was gone.
- There was a time when Sai Baba used to do medication below the shade of the tree. Once, a blind old man came and sat there. Moreover, few rowdies came and irritated the blind man. Also, it disturbed the Baba as well. When he came to know about the situation, he helped the old man by passing his hands over his eyes. That old man could not bear the burning eyes and faint. Later on, when he woke up, he found that he is no longer blind.
His Love for Children
Sai Baba loves children a lot. Though there are not many levels to prove his love for children. We can read them in the book “Life of Sai Baba.”
- Once upon a time, Haribhau V. Chaubal with his son Shankar Haribhau Chaubal came to Shirdi and started to stay there. Then they met Sai Baba. The kid was very young when he came to Shirdi, he didn’t remember many of his experiences in Shirdi, but one thing he remembers is that after the Kakad Arati, his mother used to prepare Zunka Bhakari for Baba and gave to Baba when he used to come to take Bhiksha. The kid used to run to the Dwark Mai, and Baba used to pick him, ask him to sit on his lap, wipes his nose, cuddle him, play with him.
Sai Baba Words for Charity
- Sai Baba Always used to encourage people to work on charity, encourage people for charity, and shared the benefits and happy feelings of sharing.
- Baba also used to encourage his devotees to help others. For example, he used to say, if any creature is coming to you for any help, don’t drive them away, instead help them and treat them well.
- Give food to hungry, water to thirsty, and allow strangers to take accommodation in your verandah.
If anyone is asking you for money, don’t bark at him if you don’t have any money to give.
- Devotee also claims that Sai Baba of Shirdi gave darshan to them in the form of Lord Krishna, Rama, etc.
Sai Baba Images for FREE
Sai baba images to download
Sai Baba Images
Sridi Sai Images
Sai photos 2019
Sai baba images wallpapers
Sai HD images to download
Sai Images for mobile
Mobile Images sai baba
God Images Download
God Images wallpapers
OM SAI RAM
SHARE THIS TO ALL SAIs